Spring Stroll

13:14


 In Germany we had a beautiful week. Spring finally really kicked in. Everyone, and I mean everyone spent as much time as possible outside. After enjoying the sun on my terrace I put on some jeans and a blazer and went for a walk. Even though it is still chilly in the shade the sun almost makes the day feel like summer!
Therefor girls: put away your winter boots! It is time for open footwear! Of course I used this occasion to buy new shoes! These black ones were on sale at h&m. But to me they felt a little to black and to grown up. Just not happy enough. That is why I used some of the patches I still had at home. Cut them so they would fit on the shoes and used all-purpose glue to attach these beautiful little flowers to my shoes. No I have a pair, that is bright, happy and unique - just like me! Probably one of the hottest trends this season: Glue, sew or iron patches to everything!!

Okay, enough about my shoes!!
I am lucky to live in a beautiful old city. The alleyways are narrow, the houses shine in all the colours of the rainbow and there is ivory growing on some. On top of that the sweetest little shops are opening their doors to you. Some have been there for decades - there is a shop that only sells curtains - and others that have just opened and sell cookies for humans or dogs (in different stores)! Just great to go for some window shopping!
At the end of the day I saw this gorgeous streetlamp in front of one of what feels like a thousand churches. I felt so reminded of La La Land. I just had to take a swing 
CITY OF STARS; ARE YOU SHINING JUST FOR ME?


Caught he last few sunbeams. What a brilliant day! Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!


LOVE
KAspiration

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Search