Spring has arrived

14:35

 It's becoming warmer outside. I don't always have to put on a coat when I am leaving the house. I love it! Snowdrops and crocuses are at bloom and the bushes and trees are sprouting! Take out your sunglasses and let the sun warm your face.



Another great side effect is that we can finally take out our spring time clothing. Bright colours and light fabrics are a real change from wearing thick wool over the last months. 
 

 With my skin tone and eye colour the best thing for me to wear are cold colours like blue and turquoise. This dress is a piece I've had for many years. It is made out of silk and feels as if I was wearing nothing. It is rather loosely cut and see through. That's why you either have to wear another dress underneath or as I did this time wear it with jeggings.


I tied a bow in the waist to give it some shape. Really great about this dress is it's ability to be varied. It can be worn with an open square neck line or with a Carmen décolleté. The latter makes this dress perfect for this season! 👗  

 
So swing your ruffles - I know I do - and celebrate that spring has finally arrived!

LOVE 
KAspiration

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Search