Final Day

15:16

We had a splendid last day on Ibiza! Right after breakfast we snatched our bags and went of to Cala Pada, only a few hundred meters away from our hotel. For this occasion I took out my beloved floor length white dress. Unfortunately I realised it wasn't that long any more. It looks like I washed it a little too hot... Unfortunately that is so me. The bright side it doesn't get dirty any more while I walk. 


And it still swings wonderfully! We had a few minutes before we had to be at the peer, so we snapped a few pictures.


And I had a great time, even before the day really started.
We arrived at Cala Pada. Soon after we arrived our ferry came in sight and we hopped on. The ferry was bringing us to the smallest of the four Balearic Island: Formentera
The ride took over 90 minutes, but wasn't dull at all! We, that is my boyfriend and I spend most of the time looking out onto the Ocean! And so we were the fist to see them: Dolphins!!!! Those animals are just amazing! They jumped and played as they circled our boat!


We arrived at Formentera and rented some bikes. I can highly recommend doing that! The island is perfect for cycling!


We had a wonderful time! My dress wasn't such a great choice to wear that day after all. But I made the best of it! The greatest thing is that my bike was a light pink! My favourite colour! We rode our bikes along the coast line.


We parked our bicycle and went over a runway to the beach. It was a wonderful view! There is water on both sides of the dunes. Absolutely breathtaking!


That's how we ended up at the wonderful and much posted about beach Platja de ses Illetes. It's a beautiful beautiful beach! But even in off season a little to crowded. That's why we only stayed there for a dip in the ocean. 


I believe I was a mermaid in my previous life! Playing around the water is just the best holiday activity. I really really enjoyed myself. And isn't the colour of the water just beyond amazing! The beaches here just come out of a travelling catalogue. 


We continued to the next beach. It was just perfect! It was absolutely empty! Do take the extra five minutes and ride to this beach after you visited the Ista-Beach.


There also were a few lovely boats anchored before the bay! I really fell for this beauty! Isn't she gorgeous!


Of course I took the opportunity to shoot some pics. After I was so flattered by all  the lovely comments on my Instagram account I thought I share the next picture with you. It takes a ton of attempts to shoot a half decent picture 😂 


And this picture is so much more me then the one above. =D
Thank you so much for reading about my time on Ibiza! It was such a great holiday! 

Maybe you like to share your summer vacation destination in the comments! 

LOVE KAspiration








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Search