I Love Ibiza

11:54

Let me take you with me on my vacation on Ibiza!



First, I have to tell you how all this started:
I am (hopefully) at the end of my Law Degree. That means in Germany final tests. And believe me it is even harder than you think. But that was when I decided I needed a vacation. But it had to be really cheap. So we went and had a look what the Internet had to offer. And we found something. And when I say something, I mean the most unbelievable offer. We decided within 5 minutes to book it. We spent less than 400€ on one week at the four star Iberostar hotel. ALL INCLUSIVE! And this time I really mean All Inclusive! Food, Wine, Cocktails, Snacks, absolutely everything!
We found the offer on www.Urlaubspiraten.de . Do check it out! They always have great offers!!!

So we started our journey on Monday morning, at 3 am.


 

Our flight was scheduled for 6 am.... It is very early I know, but I love to begin my holiday very early. That way you win one entire day.

We arrived at 10.30 am at our Hotel: Iberostar Santa Eulalia  

( Photo from website Iberostar Santa Eulalia )

We were greeted with a mimosa. All the receptionists were extremely friendly and competent. They all spoke either English or even German and Dutch. The welcome was very warm and we felt at home right away! The Hotel was renovated and looks very modern and stylish.

We booked a room with sea view at the side. I really loved our hotel room. Especially the view in the morning! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I got up ever morning to watch the sun rise, either from the balcony or right from my bed.

 

Our hotel has another up side! It is in walking distance to the oldest hippy market of Ibiza : Hippy Market Punta Arabí
We walked there alongside the beach for about 15 minutes. Or it would have been 15 minutes if I hadn't insisted to stop for this location:



 Btw, yes, this is how I walk apparently ... 😁



 But the spot was really good! 

The hippy market is the biggest on the Island and therefore quite touristy. The location is wonderful: Under a pine forest on a little hill. But it is stuffed! Bus loads of people arrive by the minute. 



 I did find some nice handy work though...



The evenings in may are still a bit chilly. We developed a bit of a routine: We spend our evenings at the pool, with one or two cocktails. I really loved the sparkling wine cocktails! Most of the time the other guests left the pool an hour before we did. The time to shower and change was still plenty when we left at 7 pm. 



But then again we both don't take much time to get ready. Later in the season you can probably sit outside at dinner. But we had the second best seats in the entire restaurant! Right by the glass wall with a view onto the ocean and pool area:


The food was fine and plenty. They had lots of seafood dishes, always several pasta dishes, paella, some kind of roast (which was particularly good) and live cooking, where a chef would prepare fish or meat for you. On top of that they always had a cold starter buffet, lots of (a little too sweet) deserts and (which I LOVED) cheese buffet. I like to finish my supper with a bit of cheese.😋

After the huge dinner we enjoyed the rooftop bar. Often we would go for a walk afterwards or watch the show or just sit with a blanket on our balcony and just enjoy our life!


 The Bar

The View

On The Way To Dinner

The Hotel asked the gentlemen to wear long trousers for dinner. And as the hotel is fot adults only, the Restaurant was always quite "civil". If you have been to an all inclusive hotel before you know what I am talking about! So it was really nice! I enjoyed dressing up a little!



I really LOVE this dress! It was a real bargain from h&m. And just look at this back!!! 😍😍




And it also looks good with a pullover!I love the buttoned up collar in the front. Especially with the cut out back, it makes the dress clever and kind of special!

The dress isn't available online right now... Maybe you are lucky and find it in one of the stores. Or you can also shop this one. It has the same stripes and collar, but unfortunately no cut out back.





I have so much more I want to tell you! We had an absolutely wonderful time! And I promise there are some more pictures and posts coming up! I just wanted to say that I don't get any money from the hotel or any other party. I just had an absolutely perfect vacation! 

LOVE
KAspiration

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Search