Good Morning World

09:54


This morning the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and I was pampered with a cup of tea in bed. What a bliss!



You do not need to be at some fancy hotel, with room service. Just put on a robe in the early morning and help yourself to a pot of tea and put it into a Thermos bottle. Snuggle back into bed and go back to sleep for a few hours. When you wake up the next time, you don't even have to get up. Lean back, fluff up some of the pillows and enjoy your morning. When the weather allows it I also open the window to let the wonderful smell and sound of spring into my bedroom 🌷

You want to know how to sleep in sunlight? I found the answer: This amazing sleeping mask! Mine is - of course - in my favourite colour: pink! But they come in all the colours of the rainbow!
 

So next time you want to spend a lazy morning: Prepare your tea ahead and sip your hot steaming cup all snuggled up! And maybe you have a tablet or phone on your hand and like to read my next post!

LOVE
KAspiration

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Search