Dress up

18:01


Unfortunately I don't have many occasions to wear formal dresses... So when I do I get really exited and spend hours online marvelling at beautiful dresses. Even tough I absolutely loved Belle in "The Beauty And The Beast" - fashion wise I prefer other Disney princesses. A golden/warm yellow just doesn't agree with me. 
I need "cold" colours like blue and pink! I do love the gowns Cinderella, Aurora or Elsa are wearing.  But after long thinking and very intense dreaming I decided that I cannot wear a poufy blue ballgown, as much as I would like to. 


No need for tears: I found this beauty! It was on sale at h&m and ridiculously cheap. It is blue - just like the one Cinderella and Elsa are wearing. It has this radiant glow to it - much like silk - which makes it look very expensive. The neckline is rather deep, but far from vulgar.

What makes this dress so dazzling is its back:


Only two very thin spaghetti straps over the shoulders hold the dress together. Unfortunately you can not see on this picture, but I wore a little golden necklace the other way around so it hung down my back. An exiting dress like this really doesn't need much accessorising. 

I hope you have an occasion to dress up and enjoy it as much as I do!

LOVE
KAspiration

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Search